Monthly donations go a long way to helping us achieve our goal of building self-reliant communities in struggling areas.
100% of all donations received goes directly to aiding the South American children
Our program allows for you to help provide food for children and families for a month for just $15.
- Peru - El Bichito suffers from the highest chronic poverty in Peru.
The children are living in poverty and either attend school irregularly or not at all to tend to siblings or obtain food. 50+ children are fed daily nutritional meals.
- Colombia - People who flee because of violence and resettle within their own country are classified as "Internally Displaced Persons".
The IDPs have no legal status so they are lacking government services such as plumbing or electricity.
ECH has partnered with local women to provide a youth center where children can come for daily meals and tutoring/mentoring. 120+ children fed daily nutritional meals.
- Ecuador - ECH helped build a school kitchen and community garden. Donations received goes to supplement the school lunch program.
This helps feed the children each day and keep them in school. 100+ children fed daily nutritional meals.
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give
- Winston Churchill
Recurring Donation Options
- Annual $240: $20.00 USD - monthly
- Annual $480: $40.00 USD - monthly
- Annual $720: $60.00 USD - monthly