Internships in Peru, Ecuador and Colombia, are the heartbeat of our children's programs. Interns
provide important stepping-stones for children to gain self-reliance, which includes mentoring in
after-school study session, FAMA training, teaching English and individualized projects based on
skills and internship requirements.
- Encouraging and Enhancing Education: Children in our programs receive a daily meal in
exchange for attending school.
- Observing, Recognizing and Highlighting Individual Talents or Skills: Interns are asked to
focus on one or two students who show promise in some area and nurture that skill or talent.
- Healthy Habits: Interns model patterns of good hygiene and find ways to help children created
their own healthy habits.
- Complete and send in Intern Application and fee - Carefully review the Code of Conduct and
liability form before signing
- $500 monthly fee required before departure - covers housing and at least 1 meal a day depending
on the location
- Minimum age is 19
- Submit a weekly report
Contact Eagle Condor Humnantarian
7135 S Highland Drive, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121