Hadeel Mohammed Jawad, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Eastern Michigan University, 2018
- Graduate Certificate
Advanced Web and Mobile Application Development
San Diego State University, 2017
- M.Sc & B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, 2000
Interests and Expertise
- Android and iOS Mobile Application Development.
- Web Development and Database Management.
- Online Development Environments ( or Web IDE).
- Game Development and the gamification elements of educational and professional environments and platforms.
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
- Artificial Intelligence in HCI in general and in Human - Speech Interaction in specific.
- STEM programs for high school students and how to increase the interest in computer programming for females and underrepresented groups.
- Theoretical Frameworks and its application in the software field.
- Jawad, H. M., de Laski-Smith, D., & Tout, S. (2018, May). The Code Genie Programming Environment. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology (EIT) (pp. 0163-0168). IEEE.
- Jawad, H. M., Tout, S., Abualkibash, M., & Xie, Y. (2018, May). Integrating Art and Animation in Teaching Computer Programming for High School Students Experimental Study. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology (EIT) (pp. 0311-0317). IEEE.
- Jawad, H. M., Tout, S., Abualkibash, M., & Xie, Y. (2018, May). The Theory of Planned Behavior and High School Students Interest in Computer Science. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology (EIT) (pp. 0764-0769). IEEE.
- Mohammed Jawad, Hadeel, "Exploring how integrating art & animation in teaching text-based programming affects high school students' interest in computer science" (2018). Master's Theses and Doctoral Dissertations. 916.