My teaching schedule for Fall 2017:
- Math 104: Intermediate Algebra (CRN 13085) - Tues/Thurs at 5:30 p.m..
Note: Course materials for the current semester are available only to enrolled students on Canvas (http://canvas.emich.edu/).
In previous semesters, I have taught:
- Math 104: Intermediate Algebra (syllabus from 2010)
- Math 105: College Algebra (syllabus from 2012)
- Math 108: Problem Solving & Number Concepts for Elementary School Teachers
- Math 110: Math Reasoning (syllabus from Winter 2015)
- Math 110E: Math Reasoning - Applications for Elementary Teachers
- Math 118: Linear Models & Probability
- Math 120: Calculus I (syllabus from 2014)
- Math 122: Elementary Linear Algebra
- Math 170: Elementary Statistics (syllabus from 2014)
- Math 211: Introduction to Mathematical Proofs (syllabus from Winter 2015)